2015/12/03

The land of the northern lights

Norway, the land of the northern lights, where all the magic happens! Yes, yes, it also happens all over the polar arctic circle, but a bit of pride on the land I live in does not harm!

This photo is from almost a month ago, at the finnish border. That was my last night I hunted for northern lights: weather has been quite tricky, and the few nights that have been good enough, my day job has kept me away from spending the night outside... I am hoping to get more opportunities next week! I have kept the photo in a dark setting, since that night the sky was pitch black, sucking away the light from us... until SHE came to us!

I want to ask you something: do you want to know something about the magic of the northern lights? Or about photographing them? Drop me a line and let me know!

ISO 3200, f=3.2, 5 seconds exposure time

4 comments:

  1. I would be grateful if you continue with the quality of what we are doing now with your blog ... I really enjoyed it

    50" LED light bar

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great article and so helpful.
    Star Shower Lights

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is easier and surely gives comfort to internet users. Thanks for sharing. Post like this offers great benefit. Thank you!
    how to cut a bike lock

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Blog. Northern lights are very beautiful. Thanks for sharing this blog. If you want to see northern lights in alaska then visit the Gondwana Ecotours website to book northern lights trip

    ReplyDelete