2015/06/01

Catching up

Dear friends,

I thought I had managed to automatize my posts in Facebook and the blog, and I have realized that all the posts were saved as drafts, so they were not published. Here I leave you the photos you have missed! The season has finished for us here in Tromsø. The last two photos here were taken on the 17th of April in Oldervik, a small village near the island, together with Photography by Terje Brannfjell. The feeling was very strange: temperatures were mild (almost warm!), there was sunset light for the whole night, and we knew that it was our last chance: luckily, the selfish lady came to give us a last dance! I will of course keep posting photos, but they will be from archive.
As always, enjoy and share if you like it!
I am now preparing a new post, what are you curious about? Let me know and I will try to help :)
Drop me a line on my e-mail or on my facebook page!







1 comment: