2013/05/08

Last picture...

... Until the next season: from now until mid-late August, I will not post pictures here. However, enjoy the small index written in my previous post to control the settings of your cameras, and enjoy also the weekly pictures that I have posted so far.
I will come back when the season starts again, with more energy, pictures and curiosities!

Feel free to contact me via my e-mail, facebook page or leaving a comment here.

The picture below is a ringed plover, one of the many birds that come to northern Norway during summer to enjoy the not-so-cold temperatures and feed on the sand:
Ringed plover

And this plant is the coltsfoot (Tussilago farfara), the first flower that blooms after the snow melts up here. When this flower shows up, we all know that winter is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment